The course is designed to equip a person to use computers for professional as well as day to day use. It provides theoretical background as well as in depth knowledge of Software/ packages. After completing the course the incumbent will be digitally literate and will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users;
- Recognize the basic components of computers and terminology;
- Understand file management;
- Create documents using word processor, spreadsheet & presentation software;
- Understand computer networks, and browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with 1peers;
- Use e-Governance applications; and use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills
- Understanding Social Networking platform
- Using internet for Digital Financial services
The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be
aware of the various schemes of Government.
Duration: 80 Hours –
Eligibility: No minimum qualification is required for applying and appearing for the examination in Course on Computer Concepts [CCC].
Job Role : Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator and Social Media Operator